Have a Healthier Thanksgiving
At Millville Chiropractic Center, we are thankful for so many things this Thanksgiving, especially for the chance to help the wonderful patients we treat each day.
Americans make a big deal over holiday deals, we make an even bigger deal over holiday eating. For some Americans, the worry of fitting into their jeans after the holiday season is a huge concern. Last year, the United States spent on average 2.3 billion dollars on Thanksgiving dinner food. That’s a lot of food!
Here are some tips from Millville Chiropractic Center to make your Thanksgiving holiday weekend healthier, enjoyable, and pain-free:
- Avoid bending directly over the oven door to lift out the turkey. Crouch and use your legs and knees for better balance. This will avoid putting all the weight-bearing stress on the lower spine.
- If you’re going for a long drive to visit friends and relatives this Thanksgiving, make sure to take a break from driving and get out of your vehicle to stretch. This helps restores normal posture and prevent a recurrence of painful neck or low back conditions.
- When loading your vehicle for the trip or from the grocery, organize your luggage, packages and goods into smaller loads, as opposed to one carrying them all in one loading.
- Adjust your car seat’s headrest, making sure that the top is no more than two inches below the top of the back your head. Make sure everyone is wearing the seat belt . Most of the estimated 20 million victims of auto accidents in America suffer from whiplash, which can easily be prevented by properly adjusting the seat headrests.
- Use the right car seat or booster seat for your children and make sure they have a head rest or a child-sized neck pillow so they don’t strain their necks falling asleep in the car. Without support, your child’s head can flop forward and sideways and affect their breathing and even cause misalignment of vertebrae.
With the long weekend, you’ll most likely spend time sitting and slouching on the couch or recliner. Try not to sleep in these position because the joints in this position may irritate the nerves and blood vessels and cause muscle spasm.
With these few simple tips from Millville Chiropractic Center and our family, we wish everyone a healthy and happy chiropractic Thanksgiving holiday.
At Millville Chiropractic Center, we now define a safe environment as:
We are continuing to make your health and safety our priority at Millville Chiropractic Center by staying open to our patients here in the community.
We ask that you wear a mask before entering the office.
If you come in multiple times a week we ask that you schedule all your appointments at the beginning of the week. We also ask that you try to pay for all appointments for the week at beginning of the week and have exact change, along with checks made out prior to coming in the office. So that this may cut back your time spent at the front desk interacting with the office staff.
We are compliant with CDC guidelines and have been screening all patients before being seen.
We will continue to thoroughly clean our office before and after each patient in our therapy rooms, adjusting rooms and waiting areas.
We want you to be assured that we are doing everything we can in the office to be proactive for your health and well-being!
All temperatures will be taken before therapy.
We ask that you continue to keep conversations at minimal and move through the office as quickly as possible.
Again we encourage everyone to stay on their care plan as it is vital for the health of your spine and immune system. For Specialty Hours For SENIORS and Immune Compromised please call our office.
Please if you are ill or have come in contact with someone who has left the country or has been near a COVID19 patient please stay home.
Please call our office for any questions. (856) 327-0320
Stay Safe and Healthy!
Don't Take Our Word For It!
Thank you to all our patients for making us 2020 Best of the Best.
Congratulations to our Winners!
|Month of November
Turkey Raffle Giveaway! Come on in and place your name in the bucket.
D-Core Cervical Support Pillow
Available In office
STANDARD PROCESS AVAILABLE
FROM SEED TO SUPPLEMENT®
Help a Loved One!
They will receive a Complimentary
Consultation (value $150)
And you will receive a Special Gift
Copyright © 2019 Millville Chiropractic Center, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you expressed interest in learning more about Millville Chiropractic Center and it's offerings.
Our mailing address is:
Millville Chiropractic Center
1014 N High Street
Millville, NJ 08332